my dad has the fucking audacity to tell me 24/7 that i’m lazy and he never see’s me doing any work. do you know any people who have had a job since they were 15? works 60-70 hours a week at two part-time jobs and is a full time student? EVEN goes to classes on fricken saturday and sunday with clinicals from 8 somtimes even fucking 7 in the morning until 4 pm then works right after until 11pm-12am? had to cook, clean, do laundry, shop for groceries since i could drive? I live at home yet none of that shit not even cooked meals were provided for me let alone groceries doing all of this shit while being in school? yea i understand my freshman year, sophomore year, and probably my junior year have/will be an academic failure, and you say you say these things because you’re worried about my academic success but do NOT DO NOT have the fucking balls to tell me that i’m such a lazy failure and if you want to encourage me to do well then fucking don’t say that shit, then you really are making me feel fucking worthless and that i just wanna drop out of school and say FUCK IT and FUCK YOU.
Hard With Style Episode 22 !
Enjoy, and have a great weekend.
• Accidentally close a tab? Ctrl+Shift+T reopens it.
• Bananas release dopamine, eat them when you’re sad.
• CTRL+SHIFT+ESC is the one handed version of CTRL+ALT+DEL
• Don’t brush your teeth hard, it makes them sensitive and removes enamel.
• Don’t like spiders? Put citronella oil on your walls and they will not go there.
• Drink one glass of water for every alcoholic drink you have, you’ll get drunk without getting a hangover.
• Get clear ice cubes by boiling water before freezing it
• Heal paper cuts and immediately stop the pain with chapstick.
• If you accidentally write on your dry erase board with a permanent marker, scribble over it with a dry eraser marker to remove it.
• If your shoes smell, put them in the freezer overnight, it will kill the bacteria.
• Make bug bites stop itching with a banana peel.
• Make a paper longer with 12-point text, but 14-point periods and commas.
• Need to get around a blocked website at work? Try replacing the http:// with https://
• Never send your resume as a word file (unless asked) Instead, print it to a pdf file, it’s much cleaner and professional looking.
• Pick a flavor of gum you don’t normally chew, and chew it while studying during a test.
• Place a piece of bread in a container with your homemade cookies and they will stay soft.
• Put a dry towel into a dryer with wet clothes, they will dry faster.
• Put toothpaste on a pimple and it will dry out.
• Practise fake smiling in the mirror every day before going to work/school, you’ll genuinely start to feel happier.
• Rub canola/olive oil on knives before cutting onions, you won’t cry, alternatively chew gum and you won’t either.
• Short on time with a wrinkled dress shirt? Hang it up in the bathroom to steam it flat.
• The night before, place things you don’t want to forget the next morning on top of your shoes.
• Use hydrogen peroxide to remove blood stains from clothing.
• When cleaning windows use newspapers or coffee filters instead of paper towels, they will not leave streaks.
• When microwaving bread products/pizza put a glass of water in with it, it will keep your bread for going spongy.
• When you move into a new place you’re renting, take pictures of any and all damage, then post them on facebook (privately if preferred) so you can use the reference date as proof you didn’t do it.
• When searching plane tickets online delete your cookies prior, prices go up when you visit a site multiple times.